Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

After a prolonged absence, and what turned out to be an event-filled holiday season, I have returned to the world of blogging with a very important announcement. I am both proud and elated to announce that Live Jolly Foods will be running a raw food restaurant vendor booth at two of the three festivals being held this year by Sedona-based not-for-profit organization Raw Spiritfest. The event are in Maryland on August 29th and 30th, and Sept. 26th and 27th in Prescott, AZ respectively. My girlfriend, and partner, Jeannine, our son Avery and a number of our close friends will be joining us as we travel the country in our environmentally friendly RV that runs on waste vegetable oil. This will be our first year at Spiritfest, and we imagine with many more to come, and we are uber-excited for what most surely will be a wonderful gathering of like-minded individuals that form a tremendous community. I'll keep you posted on further developments in the coming months. Currently, as far as I'm concerned, the happiest place on earth is where ever I am, when I am there. I cannot but feel so fortunate and humbled. Truly I am grateful.

No comments: